Do Home Warranties Cover Plumbing?
You can ask any homeowner about the most annoying home problems they’ve experienced and you’ll likely get the same response – the plumbing. Often taken for granted, we rely on these home systems until a problem strikes and there’s no choice but to take immediate action. Not only are they unpleasant to handle but also quite costly in some cases, as the typical cost of a repair depends on the time and whether or not replacement parts are readily available. You must also be aware of leaks and where the water is running, as floorboard rot, damaged drywall, and internalized mold are all potential risks of water leaks.
What Do Home Warranties Cover?
If you’re considering purchasing a home warranty plan to ward off future expenses, you should first find out what it will actually cover. While some plans seem similar, the actual coverage can vary. In most cases, plumbing issues are only covered if they are the result of normal wear and tear, although not every plan is created equally.
If you are interested in a largely inclusive home warranty plan, Reddi Services may have the option for you! Our Reddi Preventative Maintenance (RPM) Program offers annual heating and cooling safety checks and service, along with annual plumbing safety checks and inspections!
What does our RPM Program cover?
- Priority service – your calls are scheduled ahead of others
- 15% Discount on all same day service calls
- Quality service with no overtime or after hours emergency fees
- Quality, professional technicians (background checked and drug tested for your safety and protection)
- Your service plan may transfer to your new home
- Simple service scheduling – we will remind you when to schedule your safety check and service
- Easy automatic payments (annual renewal to your credit card)
- With select equipment and home automation plans we will monitor your system and troubleshoot most problems remotely before we need to come out!
ENTIRE HEATING SYSTEM (Inspect, Check, or Test)
ENTIRE COOLING SYSTEM (Inspect, Check, or Test)
ENTIRE PLUMBING SYSTEM (Inspect, Check, or Test)
- Sinks, drains, interior, and exterior faucets
- Showers, bathtubs, toilets, and sump pumps
- Washing machine faucets and hose bibs
- Water heater flush (if applicable) and T&P valve
- Emergency shutoff and pressure reducing valves
Reddi Services covers what many home warranty companies don’t, giving you peace of mind and knowing your home and appliances are being well-kept. Call today to learn more and secure you home with our RPM Program!