Sewer Line Cleaning, Repair, and Replacement in Arizona
The main line connects your home’s plumbing system directly to the septic system or the municipal sewer line.
Many homeowners remain unaware of the existence and function of the main line — unaware, that is, until a clog causes damage. What at first seems to be a plugged toilet, sink, or tub drain can often be a problem deep in the main line. A clog or stoppage allows unsanitized, used waste water back into your home, causing stress, embarrassment, damage, and creates a health hazard. Main line sewer backups are never planned, so Reddi Services remains ready 24/7 to clear the line and get your system running again.
Keep your home’s plumbing protected by properly maintaining the main sewer line. Be cautious about what goes down the drain and call Reddi Services for any repairs, maintenance, or emergencies.
Reddi Services technicians are main line sewer repair services experts, call us today at 602-910-2451
- Clean the main sewer line every 6-12 months
- Call at the first sign of toilet, sink, or tub backup
- Keep landscaping simple near the line – no trees
Never Flush or Pour:
- feminine hygiene products
- coffee grounds
- dental floss
Why Reddi Services?
- Fast, Friendly, Affordable Main Line Cleaning
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- Full Excavation, Repair, & Replacement Capabilities
- Video/Camera Inspection
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Your Partner in Home Maintenance
- Main Line Sewer Repair Services Experts
- No Extra Charge for Holidays or Weekends