Contact Reddi Services NOW for Drain Cleaning
For Drain Cleaning service in Phoenix, AZ, call Reddi Services!
No plumbing system is closed and isolated — water enters, circulates, and flushes away.
While there may be little control over what comes into the system from the city or a well, what circulates through and exits the system is another matter. No one gives what exits the system any thought until a drain slows to a drip or completely backs up. Reddi Services knows to expect the unexpected and is always ready to inspect drains and pipes, clear blockages, and get your plumbing system going with the flow again.
Reddi Services technicians bring a drain cleaning arsenal to every service call. Specialized tools, meticulous training, and our deep pride in providing superior service at all hours guarantee that your drains will be free flowing in no time. Your time and property are valuable and no one can afford to wait indefinitely for repairs – small problems can become big emergencies if left untreated. Reddi Services is ready to help.
For Drain Cleaning call Reddi Services today at (602) 910-2451
- Limit grease & food in kitchen drains – the disposal is intended to help the small particles of food wash away, but all plates should be scraped over a garbage pail.
- Only toilet paper is designed to disintegrate (septic tanks may require specific brands) – never flush paper towels, sanitary products, baby wipes, or makeup wipes.
- Watch the tub/shower drain to be sure it drains quickly. Hair & soap can build up — call when you see slow drainage to avoid a big clog & overflow.
- If jewelry, or another object, falls into the sink, keep the faucet off and call immediately. Reddi Services has the tools and training to retrieve your valuables and keep the drain clear.
- Never insert anything into a pipe or drain! This can push the blockage further into the pipe.
- Drains with traps should be inspected routinely to prevent flooding. These are typically found in some bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements, garages & driveways, and even patios.