Basements require special care
Basements require special care — no one enjoys the damp chill or the musty smells of a wet basement.
Property owners all over the Kansas City Metropolitan area know a dry basement is an asset, providing increased living space and safe storage areas. Sump pumps are a key component to a home’s drainage system and keep basements pleasantly dry. A sump pump system includes one or more pumps, an alert system, a basin and equipment such as discharge lines.
Reddi Services recommends all sump pumps be inspected routinely (every 6 – 12 months) to ensure optimal performance and prevent costly, damaging breakdowns. The sump pump is vital in the fight to keep groundwater seepage and surface runoff at bay. The constant moisture weeping into the basement never takes a break and your sump pump’s failure could mean floors, furniture, and even structural integrity of the building could be lost. We take water damage prevention seriously and want our customers to rest in comfort knowing their property is protected.
During a routine maintenance inspection of sump pump, a Reddi Services technician will remove any sediment and debris from the lined basin, the check valve, and the intake and discharge lines — this prevents obstructions, increases pump efficiency, and extends the life of the pump. The float switch will also be be checked for obstructions that prevent free movement. The technician can also evaluate if the basin is the correct depth and size for the pump in use, and verify that the discharge line is pumping all drainage to a code-approved location. Battery backups and backup pumps will also be inspected and repaired. When the time comes to replace a sump pump or the backup, reroute discharge lines, or bring related plumbing to code, Reddi Services is ready to keep you dry.
Inspection & Sump Pump Repair:
- Every 6-12 Months & When Property is Sold
- Clear Obstructions in Intake, Valve, Discharge Line, Float Switch
- Verify Code-Compliant Discharge
- Test Battery Backup & Alert System
- Residential & Commercial Properties
- Extend Pump Life & Avoid Failure
- Prevent Health & Safety Problems such as Mold & Flooding
- Rerouting of Old Discharge Lines from Municipal Sewer System
Why choose Reddi Services?
- 24/7 Emergency Service — Water Doesn’t Wait for Regular Business Hours
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- Fast, Friendly Repair & Installation Services
- Increase Efficiency & Reduce Noise
- Parts, Labor, & Installation Guaranteed