Regular Septic Tank Pumping will extend the life of your wastewater system
How often a septic tank needs to be pumped is a common question.
Reddi Services does recommend regular Septic Tank Pumping and Maintenance, but that schedule depends on several factors. The number of people in the home, the amount of waste water consistently produced, the size of the septic tank, and the volume of solids all must be considered to accurately determine an appropriate pumping schedule. Regular pumping of a septic tank will extend the life of your wastewater system and protect your drainfield. In fact, correctly maintained systems can last for decades.
Reddi Services is certified to maintain, repair, replace, and pump septic residential and commercial wastewater systems. All waste is handled properly and removed from the site to a processing facility. Sludge and scum levels are analyzed, along with typical household use habits, to determine the next pumping date. Between pump dates, homeowners are encouraged to conserve water, address plumbing issues like leaks promptly, and correctly dispose of garbage, food, and chemicals.
What to do and what not to do regarding septic tank pumping.
- Conserve water & keep plumbing in good order
- Limit garbage disposal use
- Schedule regular inspections & maintenance of plumbing & septic systems
- Keep the drain field clear of traffic, trees & shrubs
- Call if any signs of trouble occur
- Flush anything other than biodegradable toilet paper (NO paper towels, feminine hygiene products, coffee grounds, hair, bandages, cigarette butts, condoms, wrappers, dental floss)
- Flush or pour chemicals into the system (NO paint, varnish, thinners, straight bleach, pesticides)
- Flush or pour any grease or fat
Signs of Septic Tank System Trouble:
- Foul odors in the house or at the drain field
- Sluggish drains and/or gurgling toilets
- Water and sewage backups
- Excessive runoff or standing water in drain field
Why Reddi Services for Septic Tank Pumping?
- Prompt, Dependable, Affordable
- Residential & Commercial Septic System Services
- 24-hour Emergency Service
- Maintenance, Repairs, & Installations
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- Your Partner in Septic System Maintenance