A clog or stoppage allows unsanitized, used waste water back into your home
Regular main line cleaning keeps the exit to your plumbing system clear and prolongs the life of the pipes.
It also prevents unnecessary excavation and costly pipe replacements. This critical connection to the city sewer system or the septic system should be cleaned every 6-12 months.
A Reddi Services technician has a variety of equipment ready to clear away even the toughest blockages. Hydro jetting and snaking break up clogs composed of grease, mineral deposits, other solid debris, and even tree roots. Video inspection of the line may be used to check for bulges, leaks, or other pipe problems requiring repair or replacement. The findings will be reviewed with you and a clear scope of work will be presented before any work is authorized.
Simple maintenance tips:
- Sewer cleaning should be done every 6-12 months
- Call at the first sign of toilet, sink, or tub backup
- Keep landscaping simple near the line – no trees
Never flush or pour:
- feminine hygiene products
- coffee grounds
- dental floss
Why Reddi Services?
- Fast, Friendly, Affordable Main Line Cleaning
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- Full Excavation, Repair, & Replacement Capabilities
- Video/Camera Inspection
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Your Partner in Home Maintenance